Mascot Build Process
Learn how we bring custom mascots to life.
Our Custom Mascot Build Process
Every costume is a unique creation. Depending on your particular custom mascot needs or design, we give you a choice of eyes, hands, feet and helmets. Most mascot heads are carved from a durable, yet lightweight foam. For the more athletic mascots we use a soft, flexible foam for more manoeuvrability and less weight because the comfort is as important as the quality.
The Making of A Mascot
- Each mascot head comes with a helmet and a battery operated fan unit for maximum comfort. We also give you a choice of helmets – from an adjustable hard hat, an adjustable baseball helmet to a soft foam cap.
- Eyes. Expressive, humorous, smiling… they’re the soul of the character and we love creating them for the utmost impact. Our vast selection includes plastic, mesh, foam, buckram or a combination of the above. The choice is yours.
- Hands, gloves, mitts and paw paws are also custom made to give the performer the ability to shake hands, grasp objects or pick them up.
- Feet come with felt boot liners and rubber soles. Some stage mascots get ballet soles for more grip when dancing. They come in all shapes and sizes too!
- Mascot Accessories: We’ve created fiddling felines, bouncing pigtails, cowbells, dragon wings, mouths that move and more. Just give us your request and we’ll do our best!
Cool Mascot Services
Custom Mascot Types
- Mascot cleaning
- Mascot repairs
- Mascots storage
- Mascot performers
- Mascot event management
- Mascot accessories